Are you looking for a New Job or Looking for better opportunities?
We got a New Job Opening for
Full Details :
Company Name : Hendrickson
Location : Brampton, ON
Position : Customer Service Representative
Job Description : Position Purpose:
Manage customer orders from receipt to shipment, ensuring the customer and Hendrickson personnel are updated on all changes. Work with accounts to keep orders out past lead time. Configure and price products, assist customers with technical inquiries and acquire customer information to assist with forecasting. Maintain appropriate records for assigned customers. Follow up and expedite special orders. Communicate in a thorough and timely fashion with outside sales team.
1. Provide exceptional customer service, which includes focused attention to detail and prompt responses to customer requests, inquiries, recommendations and complaints
2. Process incoming sales orders. Assist customers in selecting appropriate model. Configure part numbers and initiate cost packages for new applications as required.
3. Provide accurate pricing. Return messages within departmental guidelines.
4. Maintain appropriate records for assigned customers. Record quotations, special terms and any actions needing follow up. Keep files on customer contacts and buying patterns.
5. Follow up and expedite standard and special orders. Track order progress in production and check on special requirements.
6. Process RGA’s, credit requests and misc. shippers as required.
7. Communicate in a thorough and timely fashion with all departments as needed on issues, projects, new product inventory requirements, changes to customer sales patterns, etc.
8. Communicate in a thorough and timely fashion with field reps. inform salesmen on quotations, pricing, customer problems and leads.
9. Work with Buyers and sister facilities as required.
10. Maintain various tracking sheets as required
Education and Training:
College or University degree in Marketing, Business or a related field preferred.3 years’ experience in Customer Service, Sales or related preferredExperience in an AS400 based computer system.Proficient in Excel and WordExcellent communication skills required, French an assetMechanical inclination
1-2 yrs. previous Customer Service experience preferredPrevious experience with Microsoft Office and AS400 would be an asset.Ability to use MS office. Solid basic computer skillExcellent decision-making skills and ability to work independentlyGood communication skillsStrong organizational skill and ability to manage multiple customers and shifting prioritiesMechanically inclined
Mostly desk job, must be able to sit for extended periods of timesOccasionally reaches overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stoopingWhile performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to sit long hours, talk and hear conversation in person or over the phoneOccasionally moves, lifts, carries, and places objects and supplies weighing 0-10 pounds without assistanceAbility to continuously operate a computer for extended periods of time, up to a full work shiftPhysical dexterity sufficient to use hands, arms, and shoulders repetitively to operate keyboard and other office equipment up to a full work shiftHaving good eye-hand-foot coordination
Normal working environment, mostly within the officeMany Phone conversations while working with customer or in personAn enclosed environment with limited sunlight accessibility
Ability to work independently and in a team environmentDependable and ReliableAttentions to detail and self-motivatedAbility to simultaneously handle multiple tasksAbility to prioritize workloadAbility to learn and suggest process improvement through problem solving
Hendrickson is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified applicants to apply. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation, you can call 330-456-7288 and ask for human resources. A recruitment team member will respond by the end of the next business day. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
This post is listed Under Jobs in General Category
Disclaimer : Hugeshout works to publish latest job info only and is no where responsible for any errors. Users must Research on their own before joining any company